Sunday, May 3, 2009


LETS MEET BEN!
For those who i haven't updated in the past 2 months - this is BEN DARLING. Yes thats right, darling is his last name and his personality. We met while he and his roommate crashed our FHE party and it turned out we had a bunch in common: Buffy the vampire obsession, accident prone, and a great hatred for Drew Barymore.
His easily my biggest surprise of 2009. In fact in our first couple dates we made it VERY clear that neither one of us wanted to be in a serious relationship and that we weren't going to be boyfriend and girlfriend. Then we started spending every day together.
The thing that attracted me MOST to Ben is that we can talk and talk and talk for hours about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. And i've always felt so comfortable around him - even dressed up as a pirate.
We both leave "future" things up in the air for whatever will happen next. I love him and i'm so contently happy with him. Joy for me!


Stats for the family: He's from Utica, NY, served a mission in Las Vegas, 24 yrs old, favorite color green, Art major, loves to dissect and critic movies, got me 2 seasons of the 'O.C.' for my birthday, smells fantastic, Batman and Spider-man enthusiast, loves me, youngest of 7 kids, Halo master, loves his Xbox but doesn't have enough time for it, spontaneous, loves Chinese and Italian food, slightly momma's boy, THE favorite Uncle, and sucks at planning dates UNLESS they are on the spure of the moment.


2 comments:

  1. Okay, first of all...Welcome the wide world of blogging! It's a treat. And YES, this totally counts for a journal. (You can even turn it into a hard copy book! How's that for journaling?)

    Second, I'm so excited to get a peek into the life of Rachel Evans. I can't wait for the adventures that lay...lie...lay (whichever) ahead.

    Excited to learn about Ben Darling. (I can't help but say his name in an English accent)He actually just added me as a friend on his facebook...I'm going right now to check him out...wish me luck...or him...or me (whoever)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... I guess Ben is adding all the gang in his facebook huh?!
    I guess I was one of the first to be added beCAUSE, I ALREADY checked him out and HmmmMmmmm... can't comment anything right now but I'm curious to see where this relationship is going :)

    As a matter of fact, I did ask some people around here, about him... hihi

    ReplyDelete