Tuesday, November 3, 2009

ITS NOVEMBER!

I can hardly believe that November has arrived and that is warmer then October.

Ben and I celebrated our Halloween with a party on the 30th and hanging out with our friends Andrew and Emily on the 31st. The party was a big hit and everyone seem to have a lot of fun! Plus we played some great Halloween games that we found online.
One of my favorite parts of the night was doing Ben's makeup. Before I went on my mission I took a theater make-up class and learned a lot of tricks of the trade. I also had a mother who knew the ins and outs of the makeup world who taught us a lot growing up. The Darlings were going to go to the party as Zombies, but Ben's makeup took too long so he was a Zombie and I was a newly turned vampire:

One of the games we did was to split the party into 3 teams and give them a bag of random objects and put them in separate rooms to create a Murder scene, then one person goes around and takes a picture of each murder scene and we vote on the best. EASILY the best was Ben's group (i was the one who took pictures of everyone). They used the whole room, every person, AND everything in there bag and including their bag as a mask - hahah it was so good that I had to take multiple pictures of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment