Thursday, August 12, 2010

Fun Times at the Arcade

It can be difficult to find things to do in Rexburg, but on Wednesdays at the local arcade have deals that you can't pass up! Unlimited putt putt and laser tag?! Score!!!! Ben and I got a group of Andrew and Emily Ferris and our niece Mara to go with us. This is Mara and I right after the first round of laser tag- its hard work trying to hunt down teenagers! Plus its set up with two levels that you can run around on so its a good sweaty work out. Each round is about 15mins and I think we did around 7 different rounds. Our favorite round was when a big family came and played and they had about 10 kids between the ages of 9-6. The 6 year old, who was on our team, was really into it and kept running around gleefully shooting everyone! Aw, to be young and fearless. We took breaks from the lightening killing sprees for some arcade action.
Look at all the pretty gold tokens!!!

Best 'slot machine' ever- you're always a winner!!!


Last year we took Katie and Jonathon's family here and those two ROCKED at the jump rope game. I tried it out again, that skill obviously wasn't passed on to me! I tried this game twice and failed horribly both times! Haha, oh well.

This game you had to keep waking the button to launch balls into the dog's mouth- its a great game to relieve any stress in your system!

Mara was the arcade champion for the night- she got almost double the tickets Ben and I won. I think I'll take her to Vegas next time we go!

These where the prizes that Ben and I ended up with: a green ring pop, star glasses, and a plastic heart bracelet. I'm pretty sure that adds up to be around 50 cents in prizes. If only we got prizes for our laser tag skills instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment