Thursday, July 29, 2010

Mary's Bachelorette Party!

When you lived in a house of 9 girls every once in a while the weddings a bachelorette parties will gang up on you! At the end of this semester we had a party for Alyssa, Erin, and Mary all in one week! These pictures are from Mary's party, the last one we had. I didn't mind, if I must party again again and again I'll make the sacrifice!
Our favorite part is the DANCING!!!!!! This me, Haylee (blonde curly), Hysen (singing along) and Mary, the Bachelorette, in front.
I don't think Alyssa (back left) was drunk, but this picture suggests otherwise. Hysen and I are wedding planners for bride Alyssa whose getting married in September. Also pictured is the fabulous Joy!


With so many of us getting married, moving out, or moving away we took the time to take pictures as one big group! Vogue baby, Vogue. Back left - right: Brittany, Hysen, Mary, Erin, Joy and Alyssa. Front: Haylee and ME!

I love these girls SOOO much! They were some of my favorite roommates I've ever had. They all have such cheerful and loving spirits. There were dance parties, late night cookies, well prepared dinners, and just sheer bliss in the house we shared. I wish them all the best life has to offer! Love you Club Hemming Sister!




1 comment:

  1. That dance photo is perfect. Mary and her lovely ladies are looking outstanding. At the indoor party venue in Chicago, we also attended a perfect bachelorette in last week. It was the disco themed party and we had a brilliant time dancing all the night with so tasty food and quality wine.

    ReplyDelete